|Front View||Rear View|
This Tribute was unveiled by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth 11, on the 31stOctober, 1997, to commemorate the 75 years since the start of the Royal Air Force Aircraft Apprentice Scheme, and the more than 40,000 boys who received technical training at Halton and can with pride call themselves ex-brats.
|Rear View - Right||Rear View - Left|
|This sculpture represents the brass cube test job undertaken by apprentices during their training and incorporates the'wheel badge' which was worn proudly by generations of apprentices.||This sculpture celebrates the Apprentice Scheme started by The Lord Trenchard at No 1. School of Technical Training. Over 40,000 boys, many from Commonwealth and Foreign Air Forces and from the Royal Navy, all affectionately known as "Trenchard's Brats", graduated from Halton between 1922 and 1993.|